28 April 2010

In The Beginning....

So many things to be able to blog about. I have stared creating a list. Decided that I should start in the beginning, and no the rest of the story does not go ....God created.... This in the beginning is about by arriving in Kuwait.

What happened was. There I was traveling to Kuwait everything was going great. Then we arrived and I begin to think about duffles that were locked and trunks that were locked so I reached to my side where my keys normally hang on my belt loop (which either makes me a geek or a rebel because I am violating some regulation for wearing them there).

Mean while back at the ranch. So I reach to ensure that my keys are in place and what do I feel NOTHING!!!!! Panic, flash backs to 6 years ago to when I left my 700.00 video camera on the bus in Kuwait and realizing it after I get on the plane back to Iraq after R&R. I HATE Kuwait (I know hate is a four letter word. When you hear the words I hear all day you would consider that mild). Lost a camera here now no keys arghh.

So thus as the picture above reveals I had to use the giant master key in order to get to my stuff. It seems just about the time you get all proud of yourself God has a way of humbling you. Nothing more humbling then being a Major and the Brigade Chaplain asking for bolt cutters because you are not responsible enough to maintain a set of keys to your own locks.

If you think this is great, tune in next time when you here me saying, "Nope don't have it we have to turn around!"

2 comments:

  1. The picture is worth a thousand words! We hang our keys the same way but we wont say what hangs with them... If you wont tell, I wont, heheh! Miss you lots and I hope you're getting settled now.
    Love you! M

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Keys are so hard to keep up with sometimes. Don't feel ashamed, we're all human and humble mistakes keep us walking the line..

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete